Research Participants Wanted For a Tabletop Game Project- Remote Interviews — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Research Participants Wanted For a Tabletop Game Project- Remote Interviews

Options
kamoomartin
kamoomartin Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hi everyone, I am an MSc student from the Disability Design and Innovation programme and currently I am working on a tabletop game that aims to reduce disability stigma by increasing understanding of how people with various kinds of disabilities navigate around cities. In this initial stage I am conducting interviews with people who have hearing, visual, mobility impairments and neurodiverse people.

If you are interested in this project and meet the following requirements, please leave your email in the Microsoft form (https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=_oivH5ipW0yTySEKEdmlwo0zyG6_r0FKiasxevoMNEVUQUFRNjJMUExFWFQ1REhZRkRBOFJBQVVJVS4u) and I will send you the details about this project.

• people who identify themselves as disabled

• aged over 18

• Interested in games

• People who have not been diagnosed with a cognitive impairment that affects the ability to understand the research and provide informed consent

• People who have not been diagnosed with gaming addiction or gaming disorders Thank you very much in advance for your time and effort! Please feel free to pass on this link to other people who might be eligible.

If you have any questions about this study, please feel free to contact me at zihan.ding.19@ucl.ac.uk or DM me.

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.