Pip advice — Scope | Disability forum

Pip advice

bobby123 Member Posts: 35 Connected
I currently receive pip standard living, UC and lwrca for 2 years.  If I wanted to go and finish my degree over the next 2 years part time.  Would I lose any of my benefits.



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.