Variation in quarterly prices — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Variation in quarterly prices

fatherinpain
fatherinpain Community member Posts: 177 Courageous
Hi guys, just wondering if anybody could enlighten me if there is much of a change in upfront costs between each quarterly period 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Assume you mean for a motability car? If so I would think not, but not all cars have an upfront charge
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• fatherinpain
    Hi @woodbine unfortunately the car I’m interested in comes with upfront costs and the dealer said there is a chance the fee would rise, but being new to all this and only seeing the q2 prices I’m not sure how big of a swing in cost there potentially is
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I think it'll depend on the model you've chosen, rather than anything set by Motability, so not something that'll be a flat rate increase across the board. 

Prices of new vehicles do go up regularly as specs get changed every 6 months or so.

• fatherinpain
    Price went up by over £2000 on Mitsubishi outlander phev for ppl on dla/pip  and the Vauxhall grandland x by £700. It Is how dealer predicted, sales are bad so the number crunchers cut the discount offered to Motability. Absolutely appalling, but also shame on you Motability for making new customers wait until prices skyrocket before they can place an order,

Brightness