PIP Update — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Update

Options
samfits99
samfits99 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
I firstly just would like to say thank you to @poppy123456 @woodbine @Chloe_Scope for giving me great advice. not sure who send my the pip handbook information but who ever did wow that’s helped out a lot!!! I have been reading into it all. and I no they can give you a 2 week extension it needed with a reason i assume * but no seriously guys thank you so much. Also, if anyone doesn’t get it even on the MR fight it all the way if you believe your entitled to it. my brother did and got enhanced on both parts. not saying everyone will be successful but after all you haven’t got anything to loose” the lady I spoke to on the phone said we don’t want it going to tribunal if we can help it because if we loose it costs us a lot of money depending on what rate they have been awarded ect ect. I asked do you guys challenge it ....., she said we certainly can but in most cases we don’t “ so don’t give up anyone. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.