Upset — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Upset

Options
Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Pioneering
edited December 2020 in Coffee lounge
Hi I'm Tad bit upset as I'm not well my daughter is not well we are in middle of a pandemic and my friend asked if my lil girls could stay over tonight I have said no 1 because of covid and 2 I'm not well and 1 my lil girls r loaded with cold so now I'm getting called shan ?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Dont get upset you are doing right thing 

I had same yesterday my son wanted a friend over had to say no 

I've not sacrificed being with family over Christmas for him to then not follow rules but his friends parents didnt have an issue with it 
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    Well I'm defo not risking anyone coming too mine or going too let my children stay out in the pandemic isn't worth risk as I have 6 children 3 have complex needs I'm scared incase my kids catch it tbh 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,626 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Ibelive2020 you are doing the right thing, it is down to all of us to be cautious
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Ibelive2020
    Options
    @woodbine thanks but they are my children I'm doing it to protect my children and family it's not worth risk plus I wont be bullied into doing something I dont want too so people can call me all they want at least they leaving others alone lol
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I do so wish that everyone would realise we're living in the middle of a pandemic, but sadly some don't. You would think that all parents would above all want to keep their children safe, as you do, but you just keep doing that to most sensibly protect your children.
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    @chiarieds the people are just so nosey round here they try and intimidate people well I'm not having it 

Brightness