Why I would take the covid vaccine - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Why I would take the covid vaccine

Options
2»

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I hope they do t get wet you will have a house full of children 
  • Hubbard
    Hubbard Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Hi lisathomas50 , Thankyou for your lovely message.  I'm sorry about your illness, although I have heard of it , I don't know what it entails, but I can imagine how you must suffer from it in silence.  I too have several ailments ,but I just tell  everyone it's MS , as it is and I haven't been able to walk for 5yrs now,  which I do struggle with especially because I have to get family and friends to do my high cleaning and cooking for me ,but my youngest 2 granbairns love seeing me and kicking me out of my chariot ,so they can be me ,whilst I play being them lmdo, they keep you on the level ?.  Sorry I haven't replied sooner ,I have had another chest infection, but the steroids are kicking in now . You take care and speak again soon xx
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Nice to hear from you Hubbard   glad you get family support  sorry to here you have had a chest infection  but glad your getting better  we are in lockdown  in wakes so I dont see anyone  but I have still got my eye test tomorrow to see if I can drive j had a eye operation 6 weeks ago so hopeing all is ok  speak to you soon 

Brightness