Pip assessment report - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessment report

2»

Comments

• mick192
    mick192 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    The advice to ignore the new decision isn't exactly correct because it's still a new decision. The new decision supersedes the previous decision. There may also be a small overpayment as this does sometimes happen when you have a lower award, it just depends on when exactly the decision was made on the most recent claim.

Good luck with the MR. If that's not successful then it's Tribunal.
    Thank you 

I just hope she gets the outcome she deserves 
    I'd feel so hurt if she would have to face the tribunal I don't think she could mentally cope 
    Thats my fear 

• cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    Hi there and welcome to the community. Just so I’m on the right path your wife’s award has gone from the high award for both to just standard for one is that right ? I’m sorry it’s not what you was hoping for . 
    I suffer with mental illnesses  only no physical I personally preferred the over the phone accessment.  

The crisis team also helped me with my form they provided me with all my care plans which were really good as unlike what you get from your gp they explained how my illness affects my life which was handy to send off I would send any thing like that off with your MR . Wishing you best of luck let us know how you get on . 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.