Disability specific employment - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability specific employment

Options
124»

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Ross_Scope sorry Ross I don't even know how it got to that I was supporting another member in repeating things I doubt it makes a difference because I posted them 
    You csn take it all down I don't mind 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It's no problem at all @lisathomas50, there's no need to apologise :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just a suggestion but I would say that all conversation about covid should be in a single thread and where ever possible all opinion backed up with official links.
    Just an idea.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Ross_Alumni
    Options
    woodbine said:
    Just a suggestion but I would say that all conversation about covid should be in a single thread and where ever possible all opinion backed up with official links.
    Just an idea.
    Feedback noted, thank you :) 

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @woodbine I did put proof up but they were left up so people could read them then taken down 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Links were already posted by @chiarieds. Screenshots make for harder scrolling because they take up a lot of space.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ross_Alumni
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi all
    As I've mentioned previously, it would be great if we could prevent this thread from veering off topic again otherwise we may have to consider closing it. 

Many people involved in this discussion provided their own version of evidence and as always it is at your discretion if you read or accept the evidence. I'd like us to move past this subject and keep the discussion focussed on what it was created for.

• Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @MrAllen1976 glad that your getting somewhere  with your job hunting  i am getting help with job support in wakes its called well being  support I am on the sux month course  which is resly good and helping me alot as I want to do a different kind of job

Hope you find something soon 

Brightness