Pip, review and mobility car — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip, review and mobility car

Rocky1965
Rocky1965 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi everyone new on here. I hope you will be able to help me with my question. Had pip review form and sent it back last week. Am I able to keep mobility car and do I still get my allowance enhance on both.not had any decisions so I really don't know were I'm up to... thanks

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

You will still get your current award as long as it hasn't run out until a new decision is made 

Once a decision is made this will replace your previous award even if it still hadn't ended 

You will also keep your car until a new decision is made as long as it is still within the lease period 

Hope this helps and just ask if you have any other questions 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    @rocky1965 it can take some weeks to process a PIP review and whilst face to face assessments are still suspended it could be done by telephone.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Rocky1965
    Thanks everyone do they usually write you a decision letter or by text..
  • woodbine
    Once you have had the assessment the HCP will then send a report to the DWP DM, it could then still take them 6-8 weeks to make the decision which will be sent to you by post, however once you have had the assessment you can a week later request a copy of the report a PR4 which should indicate the level of award.

• Rocky1965
  • woodbine
    you are more than welcome, please come back if you need more help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.