I was previously awarded LCWRA, but now I'm on LCW. Am I still in SG? Do I have to look for work? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I was previously awarded LCWRA, but now I'm on LCW. Am I still in SG? Do I have to look for work?

Laff91
Laff91 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
Hi all, I recently posted the other day regarding a decision maker regarding my claim for ESA.
The decision maker has made a decision.
I'm currently in the support group, but they have now said this.
"Following your Work Capability Assessment, we have decided that you have Limited Capability for work, but are now fit enough to take part in work-related-activities"
Does this mean I'm no longer in the support group and have to start seeking work?
It also says underneath "You do not have to send us anymore statements of fitness for work from your doctor"
I'm a little confused by it, and very worried as I'm not fit enough to work, hope someone can share some info on this. Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.