Having to fill in a Health questionnaire — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Having to fill in a Health questionnaire

Options
TeddyB22
TeddyB22 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi I received a note on my UC Journal saying they are going to send out a questionnaire about my illness and decide if I should be looking for work. This is the first time I've been asked to do this and I am just a little worried. My illnesses are mental and I remember having one before UC and them saying they won't be calling me in for a long time. I just wondered if it's like PIP and you get reassessed every 2/3 yrs.
Has any one been through this and do you have any advice?

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It’s the same process as ESA. If you were on ESA before claiming UC your status will have been carried across initially and they have now decided to review. Review periods vary.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,656 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Advice, read the questions carefully then consider your answers, answer as fully and honestly as possible and photo copy before returning.
    Good luck
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• TeddyB22
    TeddyB22 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Fingers crossed it all goes well for you @TeddyB22. Do you have anyone to help you with filling out the forms?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.