Feeling like I’m relapsing again not coping well - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feeling like I’m relapsing again not coping well

2»

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Pleased to hear from you @cupcake88 - thank you for getting back in touch, even tho you feel so poorly. I'm sure you know we've all been thinking about you. I'm pleased you will get help, but can still stay at home, as I'm sure your partner is, & he will be there for you too.
    Don't think of it as a backwards step, but just one you need right now to help you move forward again. Just take time to look after yourself for now, & rest. :)
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    @cupcake88 great to hear you are getting some help, it's desperately important to take your meds properly, I take over 30 tablets a day and I know how easy it can be to forget sometimes, luckily I have senior management to supervise me.
    Take care John x
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for the update @cupcake88

You have our full support and I wish you the very best. Hopefully the changes benefit you in the short-term and you will be able to get back on the path towards where you want to be :) 

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Cressida
    Cressida Community member Posts: 1,014 Pioneering
    @cupcake88 thank you for updating us. I hope your team can make you feel a little better soon. 

• cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    Hi every one I feel like I’m able to fully reply to every one now . As I’m having a good afternoon . I’m feeling rather sleepy as I’m very much dosed up on medication . I had a nurse come and see me today and she’s comming back this afternoon to see me . 

I’m feeling rather dosed up and sedated if that makes sense . They have still decided I can stay at home and have community mental health and home based treatment support instead of being on a locked ward as they feel that will make me worse being on a locked ward and they feel I’ll be ok to stay at home and be visited by staff and be medicated . 

I’m not seeing any horned devil like creatures today which is good and not hearing any voices today which is good .

I have been resting and eating loads of food.   Thank you for all your thoughtful and kind messages thanks for thinking of me thanks for your concern and caring messages it means so much to me xxx
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Sounds good @cupcake88, have a relaxing afternoon. ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Pleased to read you're having a good afternoon @cupcake88 - you mean a lot to many people here, so carry on resting when you need to, & eating well. :)
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    So glad you are feeling a little bit better and continue to get the help and support you need, stay strong we are all thinking of you @cupcake88
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @cupcake88 so sorry about how you have been feeling I have only just seen your thread as I haven't been around much myself last few days 

I'm glad you are getting some help and tend to agree you are better off at home but its good they are visiting often 

You really need to take your meds correctly as they are there to help prevent you having relapses can you set up reminders on your phone 

Thinking about you and glad you are having a better afternoon 

You know you can pm me anytime 

Brightness