Help with working out an appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help with working out an appeal

Options
Nathant95
Nathant95 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello there I’m posting this on behalf of my partner Nathan as I act as his career. I was just wondering if you are able to help us at all. He recently had a telephone assessment on the 1st of February over the phone due to COVID. We recently have had the assessors report turn up and for once it is actually quite accurate with the information that has been given. The assessor states that he meets the criteria for lcwwra group ( support group ) as he is currently on esa.

now for my main question, if he was to be placed into the wrag and we asked for a madatory reconsideration to he in the support group  would he still be paid the wrag pay whilst waiting for a decision as they’ve put him into that group or would his money get dropped all together after we have put in for it and waiting for the final decision?

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    hi and welcome to scope, if the assessor has recommended support group then that it what is likely to happen.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.