Will my partner's tribunal go against her now? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Will my partner's tribunal go against her now?

frogspawn12
frogspawn12 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
edited February 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Rome the senate's the Congress ain't changed much apart from cashless lol

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @frogspawn12 :) Welcome to the community. How are you doing today?

I'm afraid I don't think I quite understand your post. Would you be able to expand a little on what you mean? Did you have a question? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • frogspawn12
    I know am so stressed that my partner had tHe to face over 2.5 years ago  it got turned down and the mandatory Devon said that it is likely that due to her condition she.may consider 2 years re apply as it is obvious her health is deteriorating but due to a tribunal we thought being less time we do that but 2 and half years later was a blow get still refused ? She now has fibromyalgia 
    And All that goes with it neck disk probs lungs are scared badly hard to do things but now has border line c o p d will this tribunal to against her now

• frogspawn12
    Sorry so muddly 

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,609 Disability Gamechanger
    PIP isn't awarded for what illnesses or conditions you may have but the care and/or mobility problems you might have.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• frogspawn12
  • frogspawn12
    Rome the senate's the Congress ain't changed much apart from cashless lol ( do apologise wot was that I text about I don't know

• deanna
    deanna Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    The best thing you can do is approach a charity that deals with the conditions your partner has, or CAB and ask for their help filling in PIP forms, appeals and attending face to face meetings.  
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,609 Disability Gamechanger
    deanna said:
    The best thing you can do is approach a charity that deals with the conditions your partner has, or CAB and ask for their help filling in PIP forms, appeals and attending face to face meetings.  
    Just for the record there are no face 2 face meetings atm, and personally for help with benefits I would recommend welfare rights as CAB can be a bit hit and miss.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.