Paranormal experiences — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Paranormal experiences

ghosthunter
ghosthunter Community member Posts: 21 Connected
edited February 2021 in Coffee lounge
Hi all, after my introduction, it seems that many people are intrigued by my former hobby and 'name' on here. I have been asked to start a new thread regarding this. So here we are!
Share your views and ask questions. 
I had a very successful and respected team when I was in the UK, and lots of evidence of paranormal activity. 
By the way, my real name is Mark. 
I look forward to hearing your views. 

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    @ghosthunter one of the times I was pregnant I fell down the stairs  and every time I got pregnant and I was stairs where ever I was  I felt like some one was there stopping me falling 

I think it was probably my sub conscious  but other people said it was my guardian angel 
  • ghosthunter
    Hi Lisa, it's most likely. We all have guardian angels, spirit guides, helpers and healers. Maybe the protection was more for reincarnation purposes. 
    Never be afraid of them. Talk to them, ask for help, but most importantly, thank them. 
  • Lisatho11987777
    I always wonderd as when my son died it felt like someone was there  and I used to dream of my son on his anniversary of his death and what he looked like up until his third birthday when in my dream he had a blue t shirt on denim dungarees and white trainers and brown floppy hair  he was wavering at me I never dreamt about him again 

My councilor said it was becsuse I had accepted he was gone he was 12hrs old when he died  I do belive in things  that other people think is strange ?
  • Lisatho11987777
    Forgot to ask what did you mean by reincarnation  purposes 
  • ghosthunter
    So sorry for your loss. 
    It's possible that the wave was more of a 'see you again soon', hence reincarnation, but in a different body.
    Maybe one day, you will meet that person and feel an instant bond. Think about this in the future, if it hasn't already happened. 
  • Lisatho11987777
  • ghosthunter
    You're very welcome. 
    I would like to think that more people believe and want to know more. This should not be a taboo subject......it's real.
  • ghosthunter
    Hi all, to keep this place for sufferers, I have created a forum for anyone interested in the paranormal. 
    You can still post here, but also on....
    http://spiritsite.freeforums.net

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2021
    So @ghosthunter, there exist all these various spirits, healers, spirit guides and guardian angels to name but three types, all I can say is they must not be able to influence us here very much if at all or how do we explain horrific acts carried out by humans on victims?

Secondly, I saw a psychic three times over a period of thirty years, and most recently three years ago and she told me little, however what she did tell me was accurate and mostly about myself which leads me to believe she is telepathic rather than psychic. 

Thirdly the big one, again, if God exists why does He and His cohorts of angels allow such awful atrocities to be carried out here on Earth? and what is the point of it all including reincarnation?

please feel free to elaborate.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• ghosthunter
    @leeCal, this is not meant to be a moral or religious debate, it is for sharing experiences and interests. At no point have I mentioned God only spirits (which includes angels). 
    To answer your question, well, you answered it yourself. We are humans. Good or evil, that's what we are. No-one knows why some people do what they do. Maybe it's a form a natural cull, which happens every few centuries. Wars, pandemics, starvation etc. Brush up on your history a bit and check it out. Maybe God is trying to teach us something, by making our own mistakes. After all, that's how we learn.
    I am willing to share what I know, to those who want to know. I am not willing to get into heated arguments about right and wrong. 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,796 Disability Gamechanger
    I live with Fred, fred being a spirit that roams my house. He hides things, and scares people, he even spoke to some1 I know who knocked the door 1 day, when she told me thinking it was son playing games and a little annoyed, I told her no-one is home. Apparently a male voice said I'm coming as she knocked, but no-one answered the door, this went on  3 times till she gave up.  :o guests have seen black shadows heard foot steps and banging. I saw him whole one day climbing the stairs as if he were 1 of us, Waring brown trousers, long brown coat and carrying a big brown bag. I watched every foot go on each step fast. Then he went round to one of the bedrooms. I spoke about it to next door who told me he'd seen shadows walk in my wall to my house.
  • leeCal
    edited February 2021
    I had a very successful and respected team when I was in the UK, and lots of evidence of paranormal activity. 
    I’m interested to know what kind of evidence you collected? you did say to ask questions. 

Incidentally you may be discerning the wrong tone from my previous post, I have no intention of arguing either, in fact I’m a believer in many things, I’m just playing devils advocate up to a point. 

(You May be interested to read through this thread
    https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/74205/spooky-october?_ga=2.178479844.1763785591.1609514884-918464236.1603909164)

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• ghosthunter
    @Sandy_123 , I had a resident too many years ago. 
    Yours sounds a little mischievous. The best advice I can offer, as I have to many people in the past, is to acknowledge him, let him know that you know he's there. Maybe ask if ha needs help crossing over, in which case, you would need the help of someone who knows how to help.
    Usually, once you acknowledge them, the annoyance stops. 
  • ghosthunter
    @leeCal, sorry, but some people in the past have gone a little too far. 
    I have many voice recordings and videos/pictures. One in particular was verified by an author who wrote a  book about the spirit in question. 
    I've had pictures published in the local papers. I've done investigations with sceptical council leaders and journalists, who incidentally, left the investigation with a change of opinion. 
  • Sandy_123
    @ghosthunter lol I've shouted at him many time to fetch things back he's hidden. I have I know sounds daft but I have said in the past stop annoying me it's my house I'm alive and living your not.  You really don't feel alone. And my cat stares at nothing. I've had a black shadow walk up behind me in kitchen made me jump. 
  • ghosthunter
    @Sandy_123, you need to be polite. They are disembodied souls. They still have feelings. Give it a try. Say 'hi,I know you're there, but would you mind not......' 
    Sounds crazy I know, but it usually works  
  • leeCal
    edited February 2021
    We moved house recently and now live in a hundred year old house. About two weeks ago I suddenly woke up at I’d guess around three am for no apparent reason, then I heard two knocks in rapid succession! I have no idea what was being knocked on but it had a slightly hollow sound to it. Luckily I was still dozy enough to fall back to sleep but in the morning I remembered what happened and was quite surprised to say the least.

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Sandy_123
    It's a bit confusing the holy books bible etc say that no-one can come back once they've gone thats why they say death do us part and what we see are demons tricking us. @leeCal I'm not sirprised in a 100 year house.
  • leeCal
    It’s is confusing @Sandy_123 I agree, that’s why I find it hard to separate religion from things spiritual, after all that’s what religion deals with, the spirit. To my mind if angels exist then so the others and who orchestrates angels if not God? 

However we must respect the OPs request not to go down the religious route too much. ?

― Dalai Lama XIV

• ghosthunter
    @leeCal, again, there could be a perfectly logical explanation. Only when the 'normal' be ruled out, can anything be construed as 'paranormal '. Maybe they are just making their presence known. In my opinion, children playing games. 

@Sandy_123, did Jesus not come back?
    Who do priests etc pray to?

Brightness