Hello! My name is James & i'm a user researcher from the Dept for Work & Pensions — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello! My name is James & i'm a user researcher from the Dept for Work & Pensions

Options
user_research
user_research Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited March 2021 in Research and opportunities

We're looking for some help to do research on services we're designing, and so I joined this group to see who might be interested to help us!

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @user_research and welcome to our community.  Could you please email the team at community@scope.org.uk so we can run through some details quickly with you and verify this is a safe opportunity for our members?  Many thanks.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi everyone, to confirm - this has been checked by the team and is a legitimate opportunity for those who'd like to get involved.  Good luck @user_research

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 566 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi James @user_research, could you please let us know how to participate in your research?
    Is there a link leading to your study?
    What are the criteria for taking part? 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,618 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    And what is the research hoping to achieve?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Can we have more information please not easy to show interest with no detail 
  • user_research
    user_research Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hello, I joined this morning, and just posted a short hello message first. Once I had been approved to join, I then posted the full details here - I hope this helps explain what we are doing - specifically we are wanting to research and test a new online application for Pension Credit out with people so that we know it is easy to use, understandable and accessible for as many people as possible.

Help us improve how people get support from the government in their retirement by taking part in our research. The research may include telephone interviews and giving feedback.

Signing up

Sign up to take part in research by providing your name and the best way of contacting you.

By signing up you are giving consent for a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) researcher to contact you about upcoming research and how to take part.

We will only use the details that you provide to contact you about DWP research related to retirement services.

Taking part

You will be contacted when volunteers are needed.

You do not have to take part in any research you are contacted about and you can choose to stop being contacted at any time.

To sign up go to: https://getinvolved.dwp.gov.uk/digital/95136bd4/

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.