my pip award revue telephone assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

my pip award revue telephone assessment

Options
tonyuka11
tonyuka11 Community member Posts: 23 Listener
I had my pip award revue telephone assessment 2 days ago  it took 1. hour 50 minutes is this is normal ?  i was would get a descion from the DWP in about 8 weeks time is this normal in the points raised ? any ideas

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi this is normal 

Tge assessment can take as long as required to get thr info required and the assessors are advised to say the decision will take apporx 8 weeks 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,658 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The time taken is no indication, however next Monday you can tele PIP and ask them to send you a copy of the assessment (PA4), this should give you an idea of the award being recommended.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @tonyuka11, now you have had your assessment you can contact DWP and request a copy of your assessment report and on receiving it you will be able to workout what your award may should be but you still have to wait for the award notification letter. Having the report allows you to read and see where and why you where given, awarded points or not awarded. If the award is not what you expected as the decision makers go mostly by the assessment report to make an award you will have time to prepare an MR, collect supporting information, evidence to submit your MR should you need or wish to do so.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.