Hi, my name is Annatodd1992! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Annatodd1992!

Annatodd1992
Annatodd1992 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi I had a spare bedroom I let someone rent it anyway that person got his sever disability premium suspended because they said I was a close relative I don't even know the guy just put a ad up and he fit the person I wanted in my home anyway I got him a tenancy agreement signed and sealed it is room 1 ****** street anyway he is still waiting to hear about if he got it back what is going on I need help they still haven't give him his money I'm disabled too I get daily living allowance so that won't affect it what is the jobcentre making him wait any suggestions 

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,719 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Annatodd1992 I'm not the person to give you best advice on that but 1st I'd advice you take the name of your street down. You can edit it. It's personal information that no-one needs. 
    I would say he needs to get in touch with benefits and tell them that your not related and take or send the copy of the tenancy agreement to show them. 
    I know someone will have lots more advise about it soon or tomorrow for you.
  • Annatodd1992
    Annatodd1992 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    First thanks for the advice I took it and edited it I say thing I don't mean to say like personal information I don't mean to it just comes out and second he has already told them we are not related and he sent his tenancy agreement off haven't hurd anything he has had a cold weather payment so he is down as him being on his own I don't no why they are taking there time giving him his money back I think he needs to ring tbh they said to him he has to send a tenancy agreement in and he will get it back with backdated money but still waiting its been 3 months now and still no word he has gone to tribunal 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,719 Disability Gamechanger
    @Annatodd1992 3 months he's been waiting?  That's too long he definitely needs to give them ring, hopefully he gets it sorted and very soon. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 32 Connected
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Annatodd1992

Just wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the community, and thank you for removing the personal details from your post :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness