Harry and megan interview - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Harry and megan interview

Comments

• vikingqueen
    vikingqueen Scope Member Posts: 1,411 Disability Gamechanger
         I'll miss Piers...  ;)
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    He is blunt and to the point lol ?
  • Lisatho11987777
    If Megan is still markel  is Harry called Harry markel ????
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Wish I had seen that can just imagine what piers would have to say about it 
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Type it into YouTube it’s on there. 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,524 Disability Gamechanger
    He resigned as there were 41,000 complaints about whatever he said on Monday morning he apparently walked off after getting into an argument with a mixed race weather forecaster, but i'm certain the new 24 hour news channel will snap him up.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• janer1967
    @woodbine just seen it on the news 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,828 Disability Gamechanger
    I don't know what to think of it, the interview, I'm all for the royals I like the traditions and pomp of it all. I also realise a lot does go on behind closed doors, Archie wouldn't of been given a title any way at moment, it's nothing to do with race. It's direct descendants to throne so Williams kids would be given a title. When Charles becomes king, Archie will then become a Prince, it's the rules of monarchs. Race doesn't come any where near it, as Meghan was trying to say at the interview.
  • Audinut70
    Audinut70 Community member Posts: 133 Pioneering
    I agree with most here, if they had been allowed to keep their titles and do the duties that suited them, THAT interview would never have happened. Oprah must have thought all her christmases had come at once, a friend on the inside, the scoop no one could EVER  get. Then there's Meghan the actor!!! Her problem was she couldn't go out to play when she wanted, but wanted to keep her princess status. I'm more disappointed in Harry, he spat his dummy out, and allowed it to potentially destroy his family. 
    Just my opinion though. If thats still allowed!!
  • serenity107
    serenity107 Community member Posts: 17 Courageous
    Megan was given advice when she was feeling suicidal, but it was not what she wanted to hear, as for the race of the child, I think it was out of interest, like asking what colour eyes the baby will have, again it was not a racist thing. She may have felt it was be cause of her hormones going into overdrive, it's kinda like the mistake of the earings to, she was advised not to wear them, but she did. I don't think she likes to be told what to do, she does not understand the protocols that are in place at the palace, Harry and Megan can't have it both ways. 
  • woodbine
    I've seen talk on the internet that the powers that be are considering removing Harry as 6th in line to the throne, how true that is i'm not sure, and I suspect it might take an act of Parliament but for my money they should do it.

• Lisatho11987777
    The Royal family have so many secrets I lost  respect for royalty after Princess Diana died no one will ever know the truth about that 

Hope that Harry snd Megan and the children will be ok 
  • Lisatho11987777
    No one will ever know the truth of what realy hsppend between Harry and Megan and the rest of the royals just becsuse they are royals doesn't mean they can't be racist the royals were terrible to Sarah fergeson and Diana but we all have our opinions 
  • janer1967
    Well this has been a bit if a debate like the rest of the country I guess 

I think Meghan always had an agenda from the start and her own relationship with her father and siblings to me shows she doesnt have strong family bonds 

I think they should step back if that's the life they want but it didnt have to be done the way it has 

I think harry was always happy to take the back seat and do his own  thing knowing William was the heir

They as a couple have done away with lots of traditions like pics of archie on steps of hospital and so on 

They should just be left to get on with it and all this attention will just be lining their pockets 
  • woodbine
    The Royal family have so many secrets I lost  respect for royalty after Princess Diana died no one will ever know the truth about that 

Hope that Harry snd Megan and the children will be ok 
    I'm sure they will be ok, after all they are worth millions and are having the life they decided they wanted, they show no respect for the institution he was born into or the Queen, I'm with Piers Morgan who said that in his opinion the whole interview was a tissue of lies (or words to that effect), if it was upto to me they would be stripped of their duke and duchess titles and have their British passports revoked, American is welcome to them, and the sooner the UK media stops giving them the attention they abviously crave the better.

• Lisatho11987777
    @woodbine we all have our opinions that is what makes life interesting and I value other people's opinions even if I disagree  ? lol and the royals is one of those subjects lol I love a good debate about them 

• Lisatho11987777
    @janer1967 at the end of the day the royals are just people and like everyone else they are not perfect they have secrets  and the taxpayers pay for royalty alot goes on behind closed doors 

Diana told her story and Sarah Ferguson told hers the book is a good read about the royals but no one outside of the royal walls will ever be able to tell the true story without consequences 
  • woodbine
    @woodbine we all have our opinions that is what makes life interesting and I value other people's opinions even if I disagree  ? lol and the royals is one of those subjects lol I love a good debate about them 

Its one of the few areas me and senior management agree to differ on  :)

• Lisatho11987777
    @woodbine that made me smile ?
  • Audinut70
    Audinut70 Community member Posts: 133 Pioneering
    The Royal family are paid in public money, but they never really have a day off, and the income they generate probably makes them cheaper assets than what the government pay their crony pals in dead end contracts. Or waste on pointless/useless vanity plans. I pretty much suspect THAT money is wasted into their cony pals's pockets.

Brightness