sorry folks — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

sorry folks

ernie2009
ernie2009 Community member Posts: 167 Pioneering
hi to everyone, this is just to say sorry to all on scope for not keeping in touch the past few months. its not been a good time for me mentally and just cant come up with the reasons why. i go through a bad spell then its the end of the world. i get these sessions now and agin and each time it takes longer to come out the other side. i say hi to you all and once again sorry for not keeping in touch and as my teacher used to say i must try harder and will. 

Comments

• Paddyrooney62
    Paddyrooney62 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    Thanks for your post . I can understand where you are coming from. I like you battle with mental health problems. And I can’t find it in me to talk to anyone never mind write a few lines . But I do check in with Scope every day. And I read about other people struggling and I get hope from reading the comments. I feel the most important thing is to not give up. Thank you also for inspiring me as you caused me to write these few lines. God bless you . Keep on inspiring people..??????
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ernie2009 and nice to hear from you 

No need to apologise for taking a break your own welfare is most important and sorry you have been in a bad way 

Look forward to seeing you around
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi ernie2009 and welcome back ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    @ernie2009 good to have you back, how are you today?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• ernie2009
    Thanks for your post . I can understand where you are coming from. I like you battle with mental health problems. And I can’t find it in me to talk to anyone never mind write a few lines . But I do check in with Scope every day. And I read about other people struggling and I get hope from reading the comments. I feel the most important thing is to not give up. Thank you also for inspiring me as you caused me to write these few lines. God bless you . Keep on inspiring people..??????
    @Paddyrooney62 when i get a good day which is rare i love to talk and write but when im having a bad spell which are getting longer each one i have i just dont know what to do. i feel awefull that i cant help/contribute to threads on here but always check like you most days but feel hopeless when i cant help or contribute. giving up is not good i know and i wont its just these bad episodes are getting worse and for longer and then when i sort of come out the other side think to myself what was that all about. many thanks for your kind and generous words and please keep in touch if only to chat if you are having a bad day.
  • ernie2009
    woodbine said:
    @ernie2009 good to have you back, how are you today?
    @woodbine hi woodbine and many thanks for your kind words. today started not good but a little better so maybe its because im back here with caring nice people. lets hope tomorrow is much better.
  • ernie2009
    janer1967 said:
    Hi @ernie2009 and nice to hear from you 

No need to apologise for taking a break your own welfare is most important and sorry you have been in a bad way 

Look forward to seeing you around
    @jan@janer1967 thank you so much for your kind words and comments which are so wellcome and helpfull. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome back @ernie2009 :) It's good to hear from you. As the others have said, there's absolutely no need to apologise. You also don't need to feel bad if you don't feel up to contributing to discussions, there's absolutely no pressure to. 

I've sent you an email, as I know you were in email communication with Ross a little while ago now.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • ernie2009
    Welcome back @ernie2009 :) It's good to hear from you. As the others have said, there's absolutely no need to apologise. You also don't need to feel bad if you don't feel up to contributing to discussions, there's absolutely no pressure to. 

I've sent you an email, as I know you were in email communication with Ross a little while ago now.

thank you so much @Tori_Scope , being back on here has helped me so much and showed me what ive been missing.

Brightness