Thiefing — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Thiefing

Options
Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Pioneering
edited March 2021 in Coffee lounge
Here goes i got giving 2 lovely electric scooters off my next doór neighbour b4 she moved just came downstairs because i could nőt sleep had a awful anxious feeling dönt know why just félt something was nőt right well was looking out the window in my kitchen whilst filling kettle up for cuppa and -somé thiefing [removed by moderator] have pinched my kids scooters how lőw van you get pinching off children who have severe complex needs #angy #upset #thiefingscum ????????

Comments

• Ibelive2020
    Options
    Can you get i mean ????
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's awful I hate how others think they can just help themselves to other peoples property its not just the items it's the intrusion and feeling unsafe in your own home 

Sorry this has happened 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,016 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Ibelive2020 that's awful, can't have anything today with out someone taking it. 
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    It’s a horrible thing, round where I live you couldn’t leave anything outside or it would be stolen. Terrible. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that @Ibelive2020. Do you know if there's any CCTV around where you live? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    @Tori_Scope nő there is not ppl where i live there horrid vile scum i am getting new house in couple of weeks of the councíl its awful where i live my tenancy dönt end till july bút i have told my landlord im moving out and i aint coming bk she said its finé as this house is not safe tó live in either its nőt structed properly Been like this b4 we moved in contractor Been out told us its nőt safe as the foundations keeping house up is rotten and moldy so they need work done so we need move out ASAP xxx
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm glad you're able to move out @Ibelive2020 :) I hope that things are better at your new place. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Garza
    Garza Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Options
    so sorry to hear this, sadly it seems to be getting more common, I feel it is partly because people know they can pretty much do it and not face any consequences (sp)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    I’m sorry to read your kids’ scooters were stolen @Ibelive2020, it’s awful this sort of thing happens. A lady in my local area recently put a toy box full of toys in her back garden while she cleaned her carpets and in just the time it had taken for her to do that, someone had made off with the lot.

While I understand your frustration at the situation, please remember that profanity and swearing is not permitted on the community and I’ve edited your post accordingly. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness