What is the process from after you've sent off medical evidence? How long until a decision? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What is the process from after you've sent off medical evidence? How long until a decision?

Options
jpjpjp7777
jpjpjp7777 Community member Posts: 19 Listener
edited April 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
i had a change of circumstance in december 2020,as i had a new health condition on top of existing 1...i had an over the phone assessment in june 2020 and they said they needed to see me as not enough  information still waiting....so basically i sent them medical evidence that they received 22/02/2020...waiting 2 c if they can make a decision with my medical evidence i sent them,does any 1 know wot the process is from here plz and how long any was has waited 4 a decision pz

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 
    .sorry the dates dont make any sense 

You reported change in dec 2020 

Had phone assessment june 2020 this is b4 you reported change was this for an assessment b4 you reported the change 

Then you sent evidence feb 2020 do you mean 2021? 

Have you rang them to ask if they can make a dec7eion on the new evidence ? 

It has been announced today that f2f will be starting up again at end April for those waiting for one in order to have decision made 

I suggest you put note in your journal mark it as a payment query then hopefully your case manager will see it 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.