Good morning — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Good morning

Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Pioneering
Good morning my beautiful friends i do hope you're áll ők my housework is done for now my meats cooking nicely in the oven whats everyones pláns for today? 

Comments

• Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Good morning @Ibelive2020 :)

Well done you! I wish I was that organised. At least now you can look forward to a relaxing rest of the day.

My plan is to spend Easter Sunday with everybody on the Online Community - and I couldn't think of a better place to be!

Looking forward to hearing what everybody else has got planned for today and tomorrow?
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Ibelive2020
    Thank you at Caz_scope my pláns today and tomorrow áré chilling with my lovely partner and my beautiful children after lunch today we gonna snuggle up on sofa and watch films then we gonna have buffett for tea lol 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Ibelive2020 - Happy Easter. I hope you & your family have a lovely time together over the holidays. I did turkey, with roast potatoes & parsnips, stuffing & green veg yesterday, so just reheating some today. I'm going to spend a little time in the garden this afternoon as the sun is shining here. :)
  • Ibelive2020
    Hi @chiarieds Happy Easter im doing chicken and beef greenbeans peas carrotts mash and roasties homemade yorkshires sweetcorn and brocoli and gravy and stuffing i do hope you have a peaceful day 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Happy easter @Ibelive2020 nice to see you 

I'm doing roast lamb,  mash , cauliflower cheese , leeks and broccoli with yorkshire pudding and minted gravy 

Made a choc brownie sundae for later 
  • Ibelive2020
    Happy Easter @janer1967 sounds lovely hope you enjoy nice to see you 

Brightness