The assessor rang back after 1 week to ask how many times I have seizures per day. Is this normal? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The assessor rang back after 1 week to ask how many times I have seizures per day. Is this normal?

Options
kelly2021
kelly2021 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello everyone, 

So I had my telephone assessment last Tuesday but today the assesor rang me again and asked "How many times do I have a seizure a day"

I'm really confused as she had already asked me that at the assessment last week.
I'm starting to worry that this means not getting it now. I've never heard about them ringing back after a week.

Thanks.

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @kelly2021 it does happen, I wouldn't worry too much about it, you could phone the PIP tomorrow and ask them for a copy of the assessment report which will give an indication of the outcome.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Try not to worry the assessors are only human and may have not remembered to note it down . At least by calling they have not just ignored it and made sure the info is correct 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.