thinking podcast for written poetry — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

thinking podcast for written poetry

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
Hello to scope community
I am thinking of creating a podcast instead of the youtube channel and blog but I find speaking more easier than the other two options my english have grammatical correct
I look forward to hearing your views 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

Creating a podcast sounds like a great idea and it would help build your confidence with presentations too.  Have you thought about the topics you'd like to talk about?  

For tips on how to get started, have a read of The Podcast Host's 'How to start a Podcast: Every single step for 2021' webpage :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello 
    I would appreciate it if the scope community advice on the best free app to create my podcast 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    edited March 2021
    @Cher_Scope
    I have a few ideas?
    I would talk about cp, not getting in about dreams as look inspire others to follow dreams
    I think any episode on poetry. 
    I was thinking of asking Richard at Scope to be a special guest on my podcast and we could the different difficulties we had how we overcame them
    I look forward to hearing what you think scope community think ideas?

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2021
    I don't have a recommendation for a free podcasting app I'm afraid @Globster. Have you tried looking online? 

Those topics sound really interesting :) It would be good to get a mix of poetry, CP stuff, and motivational content. You could talk about other interests you have too, such as football. I think Richard would be a great guest as well!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Globster
    Hello to the Scope community 
    I would ask another used anchor to create a podcast before?

• Globster
    Hello scope community 
    Anyone could suggest a name for my podcast, please?

• Globster
    Hello Scope community
    I just want the online scope as anyone created a podcast before? 

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry your previous questions were missed @globster. Have you thought of any ideas for name yet? I'll rack my brains! 

I've never created a podcast before, so I don't have any tips I'm afraid. Of course you're always welcome to post on here, but have you tried looking to see if there are any podcast-specific forums or websites you could visit with people who might have a bit more experience starting a podcast? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness