Tax and Contribution based ESA — Scope | Disability forum

Tax and Contribution based ESA

I want to invest in Cryptocurrency and after some research I have found out that any gains are subject to Capital Gains Tax and any passive income is subject to 'miscellaneous' income tax. Does anyone know whether such investments would impact my ESA?



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.