Hi, I'm womble57! I returned my PIP claim form in Feb. How long are delays due to covid? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm womble57! I returned my PIP claim form in Feb. How long are delays due to covid?

Options
womble57
womble57 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Pip application sent on the 25th Feb and still no response. How long are the delays due to covid
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

Some members on here applied in Dec and still not heard anything 

Predicted rinescaoe for assessments is around 6 months but depends on area 

Some happen quick Some don't I'm afraid 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @womble57 and a warm welcome to our community.

As you can see, the delays we are hearing about vary across the country and so we wouldn't be able to give you a reliable time-frame unfortunately  :(

Fingers crossed it isn't much longer for you though.  Good luck and please let us know how you get on.  Just to let you know, I've amended the title of your thread and popped it in our PIP, DLA and AA category which is our home for all things PIP-related.

Take care and I hope Wednesday treats you well!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @womble57 welcome from me also, I have been seeing new applications taking as long as 10 months from start to finish i'm afraid, but it might not take that long .
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.