I've reapplied. The assessor asked about my last claim. Could this be related to the LEAP review? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've reapplied. The assessor asked about my last claim. Could this be related to the LEAP review?

Options
Beesmummy798
Beesmummy798 Community member Posts: 71 Courageous
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi there, I previously applied for PIP in January 2017 and got no points, I just didn't take it any further.  I remember receiving a letter about 18 months after this, it was about looking at my claim again. I can't remember exact wording of it, and I didn't pay much attention to it. Anyway, I have reapplied and am just waiting on my decision. Last Monday at my assessment the assessor was asking a lot of questions about my claim in 2017 regarding planning a journing, managing treatments, change of medications etc. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the leap review? Plus Dwp hasn't received my report back from assessment on 28th June. Could they be looking into my previous claim? I'm probably over thinking but TIA for any advice x

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.