Had my assessment. I got a text 2 hours later saying my report had been forwarded on. Is this good? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had my assessment. I got a text 2 hours later saying my report had been forwarded on. Is this good?

Eafs1985
Eafs1985 Community member Posts: 25 Listener
edited September 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I had my pip assessment today it was only 40 mins so I was a bit worried as it was so quick she asked me stuff about hobbies I had a txt on my phone two hours later saying my report was forward on that was really quick don't know if this is a bad or good thing

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    @Eafs1985 good evening and a warm welcome to scope, assessments can last anything between 20 mins and 90 mins so 40 mins is around average, the HCP e mails the report to the DWP as soon as they have done it, or the same day, so nothing to read in to that.
    In a weeks time you can if you chose request a copy of the report from the DWP but remember that the report isn't the decision.
    Good luck.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Eafs1985
    Eafs1985 Community member Posts: 25 Listener

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.