Seen report and not good. Can I apply for an MR? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Seen report and not good. Can I apply for an MR?

savrina
savrina Community member Posts: 14 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Can I apply for an mr as seen report and not good so know that pip will be a no 

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    savrina said:
    Can I apply for an mr as seen report and not good so know that pip will be a no 
    You cannot apply for an MR until you have a decision. The report is evidence, it is not a decision.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Community member Posts: 542 Pioneering
    The report isn’t the actual decision, so you have to wait for that. You can of course get yourself ready to begin the MR, if it becomes necessary. 
  • Snow92
    Snow92 Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
    you can do an MR as soon as you have the decision letter maybe start getting it ready... make sure you write out what you disagree with for each descriptor and give a few real world examples of what happens when you attempted to do those tasks    best of luck  
  • savrina
    savrina Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    @Snow92 thank you , will keep you updated .

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.