Hi, my name is rosaloise74! Can anybody tell me if this is good news? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is rosaloise74! Can anybody tell me if this is good news?

rosaloise74
rosaloise74 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Can anyone tell me if this is good news. Had a call from the case manager who asked about my dissability how it sffects me she then said i got to go away and look through your xase and decide whether it has to gi to the apeals panel or whether the decision can be over turned she said few days iyl fet a letter

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    @rosaloise74 good evening and a warm welcome to scope and our community, I'm afraid no one knows if it's good news, the best I can say is that it's not bad news.
    Let us know how you get on?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• rosaloise74
    rosaloise74 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi thank you for your answer 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    They do sometimes ring before making a decision, if they have questions they need to ask. We've had members that have had good news after this call and members that haven't had good news after this call.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.