Plans for the holidays — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Plans for the holidays

fahmida45
fahmida45 Community member Posts: 38 Courageous
edited October 2021 in Coffee lounge
Is anyone going anywhere nice this half term break?

please add your comments and discussions below. It would be great to hear your plans here.
Tagged:

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Daughter and grandson are coming to stay for a couple of days, only the second time we will have seen them this year, so looking forward as i've missed them both so much !  <3<3
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,709 Disability Gamechanger
     Hi @fahmida45 No I'm not going anywhere. I might go to london in November to visit my daughter. But saying that, my brother in law is not well at moment so will see what his out come is from recent MRI. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    We are already a week into half term schools here have 5 weeks summer hols and 2 weeks at autumn half term 

Taking son to cinema see new venom film (not my choice ) winter coat shopping and some Christmas shopping 
  • fahmida45
    @woodbine

Sorry for late response and seem really great that you are meeting your daughter and grandson last week. I hope you enjoy your time with them and had a wonderful half term holiday.

• fahmida45
    @Sandy_123

Sorry for the late response and hope you see your daughter in Novmember. I hope your husband get better soon and wising good results for your husband recent MRI.

Brightness