Loves ones — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Loves ones

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
Missing are loved ones who gone haven 
I wake up at seven and eleven wishing you where still hear
I pear at both my grandparent's photos that hang in our living room
I was so near to my 
grandparents who saw my talent for writing my short stories
Wish you were both still here see my first got published a book

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for sharing your poem with us. I think most people would agree with me that you always brighten our days when you share your writing with us. How are you feeling at the moment?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    L_Volunteer 
    I hope you are well L_Volunteer?
    I appreciate you asking about feeling at moment I think over the past week has been my granddad death anniversary 
    I know it has been more than 10 or more since both my grandparents went to heaven but I just find it hard that I am able to share my achievement with them. This is the most difficult I face but I know they will also be looking down on the fantastic things I am doing and still have to do I feel important to keep trying to succeed at the things passionate about.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey @Globster

I am really sorry for the delay in responding to you. I have only just seen your reply! I am well thank you. I hope things are starting to look up for you now. I am really sorry to hear it is near the time of your granddad's death anniversary. That must be really difficult for you but please remember he would be so proud of you. I sometimes find it beneficial to think about what they would say and how they would feel if you were able to tell them! Yes, please do keep going and thriving with the things you are passionate about  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness