Nervous & New member — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Nervous & New member

Options
BambiFalls
BambiFalls Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi just finding my feet and wanted to say I quick hello :)

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Welcome to the community @BambiFalls :) It's great to have you with us!

There's no need to feel nervous, we're a friendly bunch. Please feel free to take a look around the community and get involved at your own pace. Two good places to start are the categories page, and the recent discussions page. These will show you what are members are talking about right now. 

Would you like to start off by telling us a little about yourself, or why you've joined the community?

Please don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything at all. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community from me too 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,629 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    hi @BambiFalls and a warm welcome from me also
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @BambiFalls - this really is a friendly & supportive community, so thank you for joining us all. :)
  • Barukh
    Barukh Community member Posts: 59 Courageous
    Options

Glad you have joined.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @BambiFalls

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How has your first full week been here on Scope's forum? I hope you have settled in well. I think we are a supportive and friendly community and I hope you will find the same. If you have any questions or are stuck with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we will do our best to help you  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness