Diwali poem — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Diwali poem

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
edited November 2021 in Coffee lounge

Diwali is the festival of light 

Impressive decorative and colourful new clothing is worn 

We give sweets to our family members and friends

Appreciating sharing time with your loved ones

Let's the diva lights burn so bright

I hope that the new year in the Indian calendar brings prosperity and good fortune to my family members and friends. 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for sharing your poem. I hope you and anyone else celebrating Diwali has a great day! :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I did a fantastic time thank you
    I hope you are well@L_Volunteer?                                                                   

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness