Hi, my name is Bippit! I came onto the site after a worrying letter about an interview — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Bippit! I came onto the site after a worrying letter about an interview

Options
Bippit
Bippit Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited November 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi my name is Bippit, I came onto the site due to a worrying letter I received regarding an interview with a "work coach" when I've been on Support ESA for quite a few months, immediately I found answers to my questions that have really put my mind at rest. Wish I'd found you sooner 

Comments

• Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Good afternoon @Bippit :)

It's great to have you here on the community with us, and I'm really happy that you found the answers that you were looking for. If there's anything else that you are unsure about or need advice with regards to something specific, we are always here to help. Our members are very knowledgeable and like to share their experiences too. 

If you're planning on sticking around for a while, the coffee lounge is a great place to meet new friends and play online games. Please find a link here to the coffee lounge :). We also have various other categories, that you're welcome to explore. 
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Glad you have found the site useful so far 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Bippit

Welcome to the community, I'm glad you have already found it to be very helpful :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.