Hi, my name is whitelily! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is whitelily!

Options
whitelily
whitelily Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited May 2015 in Start here and say hello!
Mum of two. Youngest daughter was born with bilateral stroke and brain aneurysm. Diagnosis of quad CP and microcephaly at 4 months. Cause as yet unknown.

Comments

• emmapaige
    emmapaige Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    My son is so similar ❤️ little miracles how old is she now 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @whitelily

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. Thanks especially for taking the time to introduce yourself to us. It is always great to feel we get to know you. How are you and your daughter at the moment? And thanks @emmapaige for being supportive  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @whitelily :)

Thank you for joining us on the online community and for sharing a little bit about yourself and your family. It's lovely that @emmapaige and @L_Volunteer have already welcomed you :) 

I just wanted to signpost you to the cerebral palsy page on our community, which is a space dedicated to cerebral palsy discussion. The page is linked here. Hopefully, you can meet individuals in a similar position to yourself and share your experiences with one another. 

If you have any other questions or queries, please just let us know as we are here to help.

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 

Brightness