need help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

need help

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
Hello scope online community 
Can anyone I am been trying reset password for outlook email address account but much lucky with resetting my password for outlook account

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Quickly update managed resolve this matter

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Glad to hear @Globster let us know if anything else crops up :)
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    @Alex_Scope
    I hope you are well@alex_Scope?

• Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Globster said:
    Quickly update managed resolve this matter
    I'm glad you managed to sort it out @Globster - how are you getting on today? :) 
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Globster
    fantastic thank for asking@Libby_Scope
     I hope you are well at Libby_scope?

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Globster

Really glad you managed to resolve this! Sometimes tech can be tricky can't it. Though, it is our best friend most times. How are you now? :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    @L_Volunteer
    it is fantastic to thank you @L_Volunteer
    I hope you are well@L_Volunteer?

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

I am well thank you! :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Globster said:
    fantastic thank for asking@Libby_Scope
     I hope you are well at Libby_scope?
    I'm good thanks @Globster - I'm seeing my family this weekend who I haven't seen in over a year, so really excited :) I'm glad you're doing well too!
    Scope

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Alex_Alumni
    I'm well thanks for asking @Globster :)
    Scope

• Globster
    @Libby_Scope
    I hope you have a wonderful time with your family

• Libby_Alumni
    Globster said:
    @Libby_Scope
    I hope you have a wonderful time with your family
    Thank you, that's very kind of you :) 
    Scope

• Globster
    Hello to the online community 
    I have goggle authentication app on this outlook email account does anyone know how I can slow down the goggle authentication app because the verification number is too quick for me to type into the outlook app email account 
    I look for to hopefully someone on the online community can help with this difficult issue I am having with my outlook email account on the outlook app :)

• Alex_Alumni
    Hello @Globster that sounds frustrating!

I'll see if I can find anything out for you about alternative ways to do this. 
    Scope

• Alex_Alumni
    Do you have the 'authenticator' app on the device you are using to access your emails, or on your phone? 
    Scope

• Globster
    Hello Alex 
    I have Authenticator app is on my iPad and is one that requires a password but I can’t remember before access my outlook email account on my iPad but can access emails from my iPhone but I don’t athentitenticatior app set up on my iPhone 

• Alex_Alumni
    edited July 2023
    To change the way you authorise things, you'll need to go into the settings of the app. Are you able to do that @Globster?
    Scope

• Globster
    @Alex_Scope it doesn’t show any settings on the app I was trying of removing the my outlook account from the authority app and then I can try reset my password for the account and I could put back on again

• Globster
    @I can not get into my outlook email account because I have verified authentication turned on I need some help please  :)

• Alex_Alumni
    This is a tricky one @Globster can you remember if you were asked to install the authenticator by Scope?
    Scope

Brightness