Name the classic Christmas song lyric and film quote! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Name the classic Christmas song lyric and film quote!

Libby_Alumni
Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
edited December 2021 in Coffee lounge
I don’t know about you, but Christmas is a time to get the Christmas films on TV with a big tin of Quality Street (this could be controversial) and enjoy the festive spirit. I also love to play some Christmas songs in the background, whether that be whilst cleaning or making dinner. Therefore, I thought we could all play a game of ‘name the classic Christmas song lyric and film quote’.  

Below, I will list a mix of 10 different song lyrics and film quotes. This will be done on two separate occasions, and I’ll upload the Christmas song lyrics in the next few days. If you fancy playing along, then please comment below the films/songs that you think the quotes/lyrics are from ?.

If you wanted to, you could also upload some images from the films/music videos that you believe the quotes/lyrics are from…with that being said, let the game begin! 

Christmas Films

• “Merry Christmas, you filthy animal!” 
  • "But for now, let me say. Without hope or agenda. Just because it’s Christmas. And at Christmas you tell the truth. To me, you are perfect.” 
  • “Seeing isn’t believing. Believing is seeing.” 
  • “I planned out our whole day. First, we’ll make snow angels for two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Toll House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then we’ll snuggle.” 
  • “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.”
Online Community Information Coordinator
Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness