How many people feel alone even thou you have family and friends — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How many people feel alone even thou you have family and friends

Tre
Tre Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I feel so alone even thou i have a good support net work

How many people feel alone even thou you have family and friends 0 votes

Yes No Maybe
0%
Same
0%

Comments

• TheAlien
    TheAlien Community member Posts: 228 Pioneering
    Is it possible to tweak the poll so that yes no maybe are three different options?
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Tre said:
    I feel so alone even thou i have a good support net work
    Hi @Tre :)

How are you today?

I'm sorry to hear that you feel alone at the moment; is there anyone that you can speak to about how you're currently feeling? You know, you can always speak to us here at Scope, we will be here to listen to your problems and offer any advice where we can. We are just like a big extended family, here online!

I hope you're okay and please let us know if we can do anything else to support you.

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    We're not able to edit polls unfortunately @TheAlien.

I can certainly relate to feelings of feeling lonely, despite having people around me @tre. It can be a really difficult thing to experience, as you can sort of feel as though you 'shouldn't' feel lonely. It can be helpful to try and think about why you might be feeling this way.

There are lots of possible reasons, but narrowing it down to a few causes can help you to tackle those, and start to feel more connected and content with the relationships you have.

Do you have any ideas on why you might be experiencing feelings of loneliness? You may find this page on loneliness on Mind's website interesting. 

You may also like to read our recent blog post on loneliness at Christmas, in case you're worried about feeling isolated over the Christmas period.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness