Thank you — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Thank you

Options
woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
Just a short message from me to thank those who have sent me a message or an email of support over the last couple of days, your kind words have been much appreciated.
And after a short break I am now back on the forum.

Take care, stay safe and a happy Christmas to you and yours x
2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome back glad to see you and you know myself and others are here for you and offer our support 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,603 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @woodbine

Sorry for not sending you a message, I’ve been away for a couple of days as well due to being busy, I did mean to send you a PM but I didn’t manage to get round to it

I’m glad you are staying on the forum :)
  • easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome back, I hope you are feeling stronger, this place is not the same without you.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @woodbine

Woohoo, really glad to see you are back! As you can see, you have been missed by Scope's community. However, taking care of yourself is the most important thing. How are you currently feeling? Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good job, stay strong ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Durhamjaide
    Durhamjaide Scope Member Posts: 428 Courageous
    Options
    Welcome back and I’m pleased your ok 

Brightness