What is your favourite Christmas Chocolate Box/Tin? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What is your favourite Christmas Chocolate Box/Tin?

Libby_Alumni
Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
edited December 2021 in Coffee lounge
Christmas is a period for good company and food. We like to purchase a few tins of chocolate every year and have them open to share between family and friends (that's if they don't all get eaten in the first week of December) :D 

We like to eat them in front of the TV whilst watching some Christmas films and I think a nice tin of chocolates always looks so festive under the tree. The question here though, is what is YOUR favourite chocolate tin? I know there is some controversy around which is the best tin, but cast your votes below and let us know :)

Feel free to comment if there's any particular chocolates that you like within the chocolate tins or if you have any other types of chocolate during Christmas :) for me, an orange chocolate crunch from the Quality Street tin was always a favourite...

Online Community Information Coordinator
Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 

What is your favourite Christmas Chocolate Box/Tin? 10 votes

Quality Street
50% 5 votes
Heroes
0% 0 votes
Celebrations
10% 1 vote
Roses
30% 3 votes
Other
10% 1 vote

Comments

• MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Quality street for me, always has been. I eat one or two on a night time. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Moo free from selection box for me  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    MarkM88 said:
    Ooh, which quality street in particular Mark? :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Libby_Alumni
    MarkM88 said:
    Yum! Yes I'm in agreement there when I could eat them. I've recently turned dairy free so can't have them anymore unfortunately :( 
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    @L_Volunteer the two I like the best are the purple one & the triangle one. 
  • Libby_Alumni
    edited December 2021
    Moo free from selection box for me  :D
    Moo is such a good brand for dairy free chocolate. I also love dark chocolate and because it's been suggested that anything over 70% doesn't have dairy in, I usually eat that a lot too :)
    Scope

• L_Volunteer
    @Libby_Scope the real question is what is your favourite dairy-free chocolate? Mine is the Hunny Comb Moo!

Oh, I used to like the triangle too @MarkM88 until I, like @Libby_Scope, went dairy-free  :)

• L_Volunteer
    Ah, if you like dark chocolate, there's loads of flavours available @Libby_Scope:p

• Libby_Alumni
    Ah, if you like dark chocolate, there's loads of flavours available @Libby_Scope:p
    There is :D my favourites are Lindt - I love their raspberry and honeycomb flavour :)
    Scope

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Me and my partner got three tubs this year, Heroes, Celebrations and Roses, we were in agreement that Quality Street comes fourth in our rankings, which I'm aware may be a controversial call.

now the important decision is which to open first.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Me and my partner got three tubs this year, Heroes, Celebrations and Roses, we were in agreement that Quality Street comes fourth in our rankings, which I'm aware may be a controversial call.

now the important decision is which to open first.
    Well, I'm slightly disappointed that you didn't purchase a Quality Street tin, but I'll forgive you :)

I would go for celebrations and dive into the Maltesers!
    Scope

• Libby_Alumni
    Quality Street is still winning (only just)...keep voting everyone! :) 
    Scope

Brightness