A very merry Christmas — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A very merry Christmas

woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
Wishing everyone, friends old and new on scope a very merry Christmas, from me and senior management, in a difficult year the forum has been a lifeline for many people.

So have the best possible Christmas x x x
2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Same to you @woodbine and senior management 

Merry Christmas to the scope community hope you all enjoy in your own special way 
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Merry Christmas too and hope you have a good time. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hope you & senior management have a lovely Christmas, & everyone on the Scope community. :)
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Happy Christmas to you @woodbine and to Everybody have a lovely festive season and a good new year. 🙂

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Happy Christmas to you @woodbine and to Everybody have a lovely festive season and a good new year. 🙂

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Merry Xmas to you and senior management  have a good one 

Merry Xmas to everyone else on scope 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Merry Christmas to all I hope you all have a wonderful time and I hope 2022 keeps us well and gives us prosperity 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• h11
    h11 Community member Posts: 34 Courageous
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Merry Christmas all, I hope you all have a brilliant day tomorrow.
  • Glen1981
    Glen1981 Community member Posts: 18 Connected
    Personally I will be happy when it is over, I am more depressed and unhappy these few weeks of the year than at any other time.

Happy holidays to everyone, and anyone who feels fed up and run down and jealous of others happiness, know that you are not alone in feeling this way, and it will be February and the days will be getting longer and warmer again soon.

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    @Glen1981 i'm sorry you feel that way but I fully understand that this can be a very difficult time for many people, as you say as soon as we turn round it will be February and spring will be just around the corner.
    Take care
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,719 Disability Gamechanger
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,612 Disability Gamechanger
    Merry Christmas to everyone, hope yous have a great day whatever yous are doing. ❤️
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Merry Christmas to you and SM and to everyone else here. Whatever your plans for today i hope you all have a lovely day. I'm currently waiting for my daughter and grandson to come over. I hope they hurry because i have no space with all the presents here :D
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • oldngrumpy
    oldngrumpy Scope Member Posts: 215 Pioneering
    Merry Christmas to all

Brightness