Your Christmas plans. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Your Christmas plans.

woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 11,524 Disability Gamechanger
So as we are almost there what plans have you got for the next few days? Have you had to change your plans because of covid? 
We had a nice surprise today our son is spending the next three days with us extra special as we haven't seen him for months.

Whatever you are doing have fun, take care and stay safe.
On that note it's goodnight from me but I will be looking in on the forum over Christmas as i'm sure others will be.
2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hope you have lovely time with your son 

I'm spending the morning with toby then my bf coming and we are going out for Christmas Dinner 

Then home to chill and have few drinks 

Boxing day going to mums and family will all be there 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    What a lovely surprise in seeing your son @woodbine -  my son is cooking a Christmas dinner for myself, & his wife, so I'm really looking forward to that. My eldest daughter is going to phone in the morning.  Have a great Christmas everyone. :)
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    We are rule of six in wales and new restrictions on boxing day so me and mum be together and my partner and son will have diner with us hopefuly I can get a couple of hours sleep before going to work then crash and burn boxing day lol 

Have a fab time every one its Xmas x
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,828 Disability Gamechanger
    We did all the dinner yesterday had Xmas breakfast together and we've got adult monopoly later with snacks, of course im gonna win
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Hi @woodbine. How did your Christmas go? It must have been fantastic to spend time with your son after so long. Although I'd be thrown off by a surprise three-day visitor, whoever they might be!  :smiley:

We had a nice quiet Christmas at home on 25th. We were meant to be getting together with extended family on the 26th, but a positive Covid test meant we've had to stay home. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness