Nature Camera. l Need Help Setting lt Up — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Nature Camera. l Need Help Setting lt Up

Options
Ookpik
Ookpik Community member Posts: 104 Courageous
edited January 2022 in Coffee lounge
l bought a TC50 trail apeman camera year ago and used it quite often last year. lt was great catching all the night creatures during the night. The strange thing is. l forgot how to use it again.l haven't used the camera for some time now, and lost the knowledge of how to set it up again. l looked on the computer and cannot find the proper instructions for this kind of camera. 

l was thinking of joining a trail nature camera club on Facebook explaining how l lost the ability to use it again. l do have sudden memory loss due to my disorder. But the reason why l did not join the club is due to me feeling embarrassed to tell them how to set it up. 
l need a video to show me how to operate the camera. words confuse me now. l do have the instructions, but l am so confused about what it says.
just wondered if anyone on here is a camera operator and can show me . Here is the camera l have.
Nature has all the answers. All we have to do is listen, and peace will prevail

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Ookpik

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with setting up your camera.

I'm sure that the members of the group wouldn't think badly of you at all, everybody has trouble setting something up every now and again, especially when it has been a while since using it. They will recognise that you have a shared passion with them, and will help you out if you need it.

Have you considered contacting the manufacturer of the camera? They might be able to talk you through how to set it up, or provide instructions in am ore accessible format for you. Additionally, I found this video on YouTube about the camera, as well as this one. They aren't specifically set up videos, but might be useful.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Ookpik
    Options
    Thanks, Ross for commenting. But unfortunately, those 2 are not the ones. They only show the instructions from the wrist gadget. But do not show the instruction from the camera's buttons.l  should've mentioned about the video's you sent me were also the one's l found. 
    l'll go on that website and see if someone on there can help me. lt would be nice to capture some night lift on the camera so l can post it on this forum. Maybe one day,if l am successful, l will
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Ookpik :) 

As @Ross_Scope mentioned, please don't feel embarrassed about asking for help. We all need support in our lives and no one will judge you or treat you differently - I struggle with brain fog quite often, but I realise that most people will want to help and make things easier for you :)

I've found the manufacturer website for you and here are their contact details. 

I hope that's helpful and let us know if you have any further questions.

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Ookpik
    Options
    Thanks Libby. l have sent a message to the company. All l can do now is wait for the reply back. 
    Thanks again for the comment. l have saved this link you sent me for future reference.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hopefully you get a reply soon @Ookpik and it helps you :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness