equipment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

equipment

barneypup
barneypup Community member Posts: 17 Listener
My daughter is now 12 and i have a Mclaren major buggy and a drema sleep system and a swivel based, like new, car seat which was

Comments

• pudpud83
    pudpud83 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    hi please may i have the car seat, sleep systym and the wedge i will sort the courier out x thanks in advance
  • pudpud83
    pudpud83 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    hi did you get my message x
  • mollymoobarnes
    mollymoobarnes Community member Posts: 107 Listener
    Hiya

My son Tom has quad CP and is 2 and a half. We do lots of conductive Education with him and have a few bits at home but could REALLY do with a wedge and any other CE bits you might have! I have a half-plinth already and a swivel car seat that should fit him until he is 4. If the wedge hasn't already gone to a good home could Tom have it? We're really working on pushing up on long arms but he's finding it really hard to do without support. We would also like him to play on his front more but again, it's too hard without a wedge. Do you have any other conductive ed bits?

Thanks so much - do let me know if we are the lucky winners and if we are, postage costs.

Maria xxx
  • barneypup
    please contact me .. i want to give you my number but im not sure if thats a good idea on here, can we message privately? ive no idea how x
  • barneypup
    please let me know if we can message offline..
    I would love to help you out but i probably should'nt share my phone no online!
  • mollymoobarnes
    mollymoobarnes Community member Posts: 107 Listener
    Hiya

You can find me on Facebook - Maria Barnes in Burgess Hill. Looking forward to speaking to you xxx

Brightness