Have you ever felt bullied by teachers? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Have you ever felt bullied by teachers?

Lala
Lala Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2014 in Disability rights and campaigning
If like me you have felt bullied by teachers after raising concerns about your child at school you might be interested in signing this on line petition:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/34828

The aim of the petition is for politicans to recognise that bullying by adults in schools can and does occur and that it needs to be addressed. It is not good enough for parents to be 'encouraged' to remove their children from schools and the existing school complaints system is inadequate as a means of addressing adult bullying.

The petition is concerned with addressing all types of adult to adult bullying in schools (parents/teachers/governors) and it needs to gather 100,000 signatures if it is to stand any chance of being debated in the House. This is an awful lot - so far 122 people have signed up but the petition will run for almost another year.

If you agree, please do what you can to support and publicise this petition.

Bullying is so wrong and it is wrong that adults connected with schools bully others. Very often (as was my experience) it is the child who really suffers when parents are bullied. And i believe that some of my daughters teachers were bullied by the same people as bullied me.

Our children deserve better than this.

Comments

Brightness