Trikes for kids with CP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Trikes for kids with CP

Options
bethanh
bethanh Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I hope it is OK to mention this on the site. We have been advertising my daughter's trike at the Bobath Centre for a donation to the Centre but no takers yet. So any donation to the Centre at all would be acceptable in exchange for it. If any parent wanted it, it is advertised there. It is a wonderful handmade Pashley Robin. V good condition. She rode it between age about 6 - 10 (when it was a bit too small in the end). It opened up our lives as we could all go for a walk up the road with my daughter on the trike....I really recommend getting a trike if you are thinking about it. Now she has a bigger one. You can look up the specifications on the web if you just look for Robin, Pashley. If you are interested the ad is at the Bobath Centre East End Road, Finchley, and we live quite near so could arrange for you to see it if that helped.
Would just like to add that getting out of doors and doing sport (especially the new opportunities since the Paralympics) is the best thing for all our family. Swimming (now with London Disability Swimming) has been a fantastic compliment to therapy.

Comments

Brightness