its Holly Bea-A new blog about disability — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

its Holly Bea-A new blog about disability

Options
hollybea
hollybea Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I'm Holly I'm a 20 something media graduate living in Portsmouth. I write a blog about my life living with Cerebral Palsy & Scoliosis which is supported by my local council.

My blog offers a valuable insight into living with a disability in a positive but honest way. I just thought that there maybe some people that would find this interesting and may want to read...

http://itshollybea.wordpress.com

Thank you for reading

Comments

• Noah
    Noah Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Amazing :-) Thank you, for sharing your story, yes very insightful.

I'm sure with your positive attitude and determination you will go on to achieve some great thing in the future. Why not, the next motivational speaker? You have a lot to offer with how you have adapted, and not given up. I'm sure many will be helped and inspired, by your experience.
  • ChelleM
    ChelleM Community member Posts: 44 Courageous
    Options
    Hey Holly! Your blog is incredible! I've just started my own blog this week about living with CP and if it ends up half as good as yours I'll be very happy :) Please check mine out and give me your opinion please www.seemenotcp@wordpress.com thank you x
  • redchicken43
    redchicken43 Community member Posts: 48 Pioneering
    Options
    Brilliant blog. I am a firm believer that everybody can gain strength through weakness. Its all about attitude.
  • Adamskyblue
    Adamskyblue Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey Pretty Holly thanks for the Blog ^_^ Yes Incredible ^_^

Merry Christmas xx
  • Joy
    Joy Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Hello, 

Holly, your blog is pure inspiration! :)) Wonderful place, keep going that way, girl!

~

Brightness