Hi, my name is theghost! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is theghost!

Options
theghost
theghost Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited February 2015 in Start here and say hello!
Im a 25 year old male i have cerebral palsy whitch means i cannot walk and use a wheelchair to get around. I joined this site because i want to talk to people like me the disabled community people that are in the same position as myself.

Comments

• Noah
    Noah Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    Options
    Great have you on the forum. Welcome. There are load of us on here that also have CP and understand. Hope you find something helpful. Feel free to ask any questions or tell us about what is happening in your life at the moment.

All the best

Noah
  • Vishal Dodiya
    Vishal Dodiya Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    Hii...feel free to share anything.. 
  • Merl
    Merl Community member Posts: 18 Courageous
    Options
    Thank you for your recent comment on my post Life/Happiness. Its been over a month now, so sorry about the delay in replying. Your comment was much appreciated. I do not have cerebral palsy, but I gather your disability must present its own challenges known to yourself. I do have a disability that presents challenges of its own. I go for respite, myself and my husband, who also has a disability, for some times during the year to a place for the disabled called Revitalise and there I meet some other persons with cerebral palsy. Revitalise (if you have not heard of it)is on the website if you ever happen to want to look it up.
    Another website that you may also find useful on life in general, and the problems that we as individuals in general face along with questions/answers can be found on the JW.ORG website.
    Kind regards
    Merlin

Brightness